Freeride ski and snowboard courses in La Grave International freeride camp
Welcome to La Grave with Snowlegend !
Snowlegend guides have been offering freeride, freerando, ski touring, snowboard, telemark, splitboard and avalanche safety courses in La Grave since 1993. Stay several days to enjoy all the itineraries of La Grave and the unique atmosphere of this small village in the Hautes-Alpes. You want to progress off-piste, improve your skills on steep slopes of more than 30 or 40 degrees or learn high mountain techniques and skills. Snowlegend offers interesting rates and can help you find accommodation with our partner hotels with whom we have privileged agreements. We will advise you on your freeride days as well as your stay. Our formulas are flexible, you can come for several days in a row or spread out. Depending on the snow conditions, your fitness and of course your aspirations, we will take you to the best descents, lines, couloirs and itineraries of the moment. And if the lift doesn’t open, or you wish to vary your locations, we can go to Serre-Chevalier, Montgenèvre, Alpe d’Huez, Les 2 Alpes or Italy. Our guides know the Oisans, Ecrins, Cerces and Queyras mountain ranges well... Snowlegend guides can take you to discover beautiful runs off the beaten track. You don’t need to be a confirmed athlete to contact us, we welcome all levels of snow sports enthusiasts, from snowboarders to skiers and monoskiers, from champions to freeride beginners. As long as you feel like getting off the marked slopes and you are comfortable on red and black runs, we will take you to the terrain suited to your level. In addition, we will lend you a safety kit consisting of a helmet, an Avalanche Transceiver, shovel, probe and harness, and we will give you discounts on the hire of your skis, snowboards and airbags as well as on La Grave ski passes.
Since 1993, we have been welcoming riders from all over the world (more than 50 nations). Look at our customer reviews. We speak several languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian. We will listen to what you want to do. Our groups are made up of no more than 5 skiers in order to have a similar level, avoid long wait times, reduce risks and ensure a similar speed for everyone. Our wish is above all that you enjoy yourself and improve your skiing while having fun. Smiling is a way of life with us. We are open from Christmas to the closing of the resort at the end of April and longer for ski touring or splitboard tours. Whatever the period, we try to group you with riders who you will get along with. Afterwards, count on us to talk about the powder and our freeride passion with you.
|Your group consists of how many people||1 à 3||4||5||6|
|Mountain guide price per day||360€||380€||400€||420€|
|Join a Snowlegend group: (number of people)||3||4||5|
|Price per rider||110€||100€||90€|
Snowlegend shop offers rental benefits and services
* less 5€ rental skis lagrave freeride Rossignol
* less 5€ rental skis touring La Grave All Mountain !
* less 5€ rental skiboots Rossignol Alltrack
* less 5€ rental abs la grave Mammut "Avalanche Airbag system".
* less 5€ rental boots Flow double boa, XV binding.
* less 5€ rental snowboards: Pogo, Dupraz, Rossignol.
* less 5€ rental splitboard lagrave XV Rossignol
* Wax, edge, p-tex, less 5€ to 10€ by Mathieu skiman.
* Organic coffee for free.
* Loan of DVA (Avalanche Victim Detector), Element by Mammut (one of the best and easy to use).
* Loan of Rossignol Freeride Helmet (it’s better to wear one), size XS, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, light & comfortable.
* Loan of security bag (25 litres, reinforced back, shovel & probe).
* Loan of harness (compulsory for riding on the glacier area) and very useful for abseiling!
* Possible to leave your gear in the Snowlegend chalet and dry your boots.
These prices don’t include:
* Ski pass is 50€ per day from Snowlegend, normal price 53€.
Reduced price for those less than 25 years old: 40€.
Or buy multi-day ski passes at the desk of the Téléphériques des Glaciers de La Meije:
3 days 153€/51€ per day, 6 days 282€/47€ per day, 10 days 430€/43€, Season pass 915€, Season week 510€
Agreement inter station (Alpe d’Huez & Serre Chevalier ) 40€ for day ski pass with your 6 days ski pass or more.
* Lunch at Chancel Refuge - 2508m or Restaurant at the top - 3200m, or in the village - 1450m, depending on the itineraries!
Great value for money! It’s customary to invite your guide for lunch, thank you in advance!
Spoken languages : francais,english,castellano,deutch,italiano