ski touring, splitboard tour with nights in refuge La Meije, Les Ecrins range...
All winter we can depart for 2, 3, 4 days or one week of touring in the mountains. We will stay in refuges here or elsewhere. Here are a few tour ideas, but anything is possible! Contact us to set up your tour project.
Tours take place all winter, with groups to a maximum of 6 people.
A three day discovery of the massif des Cerces:
Ideal for beginners, this mountain offers the possibility of adapting the days according to your technical level and physical fitness by staying in various comfortable refuges.
Start in Névache (1h15 from La Grave)
Day 1 Climb to the Ricou refuge and a small tour of discovery.
Familiarisation and use of safety equipment (transceiver, shovel and probe).
Day 2 Traverse to the refuge du Chardonnet.
Day 3 Touring and return to Névache.
End of March - Start of April: The high mountain opens its doors for ski touring on many days. We sleep in the high mountain refuges.
The Enfetchores descent (max 4 people)
A high mountain itinerary, the access requires good physical fitness and high mountain skills (crampon use and abseiling). The slope of the descent is 50 degrees. Spend the night before at the Promontoire refuge.
3 days with preparation, learning high mountain techniques, ski the most beautiful couloirs in La Grave.
Tour of La Meije (max 4 people)
4 days and 3 nights in the high mountains around La Meije.
Nights spent in the refuges Promontoire and L’Aigle at 3600m.
The descents are exceptional: The Glacier de L’Homme and the Glacier du Tabuchet.
Please contact us for prices.
* Wax, edge, p-tex... ski snowboard less 5€ to 10€ by Mathieu skiman.
You get a special prices at Snowlegend shop:
* less 5€ rental skis lagrave freeride Rossignol Series7
* less 5€ rental skis touring La Grave All Mountain !
* less 5€ rental skiboots Rossignol Alltrack
* less 5€ rental abs la grave Mammut "Avalanche Airbag system".
* less 5€ rental boots Flow double boa, XV binding.
* less 5€ rental snowboards: Pogo, Dupraz, Rossignol.
* less 5€ rental splitboard lagrave XV Rossignol
* Organic coffee for free.
* Loan of DVA (Avalanche Victim Detector), Element by Mammut (one of the best and easy to use).
* Loan of Rossignol Freeride Helmet (it’s better to wear one), size XS, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, light & comfortable.
* Loan of security bag (25 litres, reinforced back, shovel & probe).
* Loan of harness (compulsory for riding on the glacier area) and very useful for abseiling!
* Possible to leave your gear in the Snowlegend chalet and dry your boots.
Spoken languages : francais,english,castellano,deutch,italiano