Discover La Grave with a freeride Snowlegend guide ! Discovery day
Welcome to La Grave with Snowlegend.
You are two, three, four, five, six or seven people and you want to ski together, we will allocate you your own freeride guide to make sure that you have a great time with your friends on the slopes of La Meije. The off-piste area of La Grave is not limited to the two main itineraries of the Vallons of Chancel and the Vallons de la Meije. It has dozens of much less skied wild routes. You just have to know where they are. This resort is not called the "Freeride Mecca" by accident. Known for its variety of couloirs, its calm and wild atmosphere, the best riders in the world meet here. Our UIAGM high mountain guides will offer you a tailor-made programme so that you can have the best possible day, taking the necessary equipment for if you need to belay into an off piste run off the beaten track away from the crowd or planning a shuttle pick up for when your itinerary finishes below the village in order to quickly return to the La Meije Glaciers cable car and increase the number of runs you make in a day.
Our experienced pros will make sure you have a safe and fun time with big turns on the glacier, descents in stunning couloirs and among the trees. They will be at your disposal to tell you about this incredible location like no other which offers "runs" that sometimes have a drop of more than 2000 vertical metres and give you advice on how to ride when needed to ensure you enjoy it, whatever the quality of the snow.
With this formula, Snowlegend will allocate your guide and give you the lift passes to avoid wasting time in the queue at the lift ticket offices. The guide will give you a safety pack consisting of a ’DVA’ i.e. an avalanche transceiver, a shovel, a probe, a harness and a helmet.
In La Grave - just in front of the lift, the Snowlegend chalet offers a wide range of freeride skis, touring skis, ski boots, snowboards, swallows, splitboards, snow boots, etc. Rossignol, Jones Snowboards, Pogo, Mammut, Picture Organic Clothing, Julbo, Snow Eternelle and Bungalow Graphics are the brands we have in the shop.
Snowlegend offers you the best value for money to safely discover La Grave. And also the guarantee of having a great time in a friendly atmosphere. In the morning, the team will welcome you with a good organic coffee to discuss what you want to do for the day and the programme planned for your group and in the evening we will taste the favorite beverage of the local Gravarots: Green Chartreuse. Although it’s unlikely you will need this kind of lift to have a smile at the end of the day! There is an après-ski area with a large screen to look at your photos from the day or watch films.
See you soon !
This offer is reserved for people coming for the first time to La Grave. For quality and safety, Snowlegend prefer to guide groups of maximum 5 riders for couloirs and itineraries. We accept groups of 6 to 7 persons for classical itineraries Which are Vallons of Chancel or La Meije or Saint Christophe. Typical day Off-piste
|Your group consists of how many people||2||3||4||5||6||7|
|Private guide prices + pass||410€||455€||500€||545€||590€||635€|
|Price per rider||205€||152€||125€||109€||99€||91€|
|Join a Snowlegend group: (number of people)||4||5|
|Price per rider: guide+pass||129€||119€|
* day ski-pass Téléphérique des Glaciers de La Meije
* Organic coffee for free and Chartreuse
* Loan of beeper (Avalanche Victim Detector), best and easy to use.
* Loan of Rossignol Freeride Helmet, light & comfortable.
* Loan of bag (25 litres, reinforced back, shovel & probe).
* Loan of harness (compulsory for riding on the glacier area) and very useful for abseiling!
* Possible to leave your gear in the Snowlegend chalet.
You get a preferential rate on the rental at the Snowlegend store
* 5€ discount rental Rossignol skis freeride La Grave
* discount 5€ Rental skis touring La Grave !
* discount 5€ rental ski-boots Rossignol Alltrack Pro
* discount 5€ rental abs la grave Mammut "Avalanche Airbag system".
* discount 5€ rental boots Flow double boa, Snowboard binding.
* ldiscount 5€ rental snowboards Jones, Rossignol, Pogo, Dupraz.
* ldiscount 5€ rental splitboard La-Grave Rossignol, Jones
* Wax, edge, p-tex, discount 5€ to 10€ by Mathieu skiman.
These prices don’t include:
* Lunch at Chancel Refuge - 2508m or Restaurant at the top - 3200m, or in the village - 1450m, depending on the itineraries!
Great value for money!
It’s customary to invite your guide for lunch, thank you in advance!
Spoken languages : francais,english,castellano,deutch,italiano