Gift voucher Freeride guide day in La Grave - La Meije Gift voucher
The gift voucher Snowlegend freeride guide in La Grave is the coolest present to offer to a person who dreams to discover and deepen their knowledge of one of the biggest and vast Freeride area in Europe : La Grave-La Meije, the out of bounds Mecca !
With a friendly and professional structure, the Snowlegend Chalet (in La Grave since 1993) and its mountain guides will make them discover the Vallons de La Meije, the Vallons Chancel, the Girose Glacier, the couloirs and itineraries...
The guide will address the safety rules in high-mountain, the risk concept, the strategies to put in place to have the good cards in hand and avoid the most frequents pitfalls.
He will also advise about technique while respecting their style.
Thanks to our Pro tricks, the person will be able to improve theirs skills in powder, in couloirs descents and steep faces, as well as learning to be at ease in any snow conditions...
Choose from one to several days with the Freeride stages, where this person will be guided safely .
Gift voucher 1: A dream day 100€
Gift voucher 2: A dream day 100€ +lift ticket 5€=151€
Gift voucher 3: An exceptional week-end 200€
Gift voucher 4: A week-end or 2 days 200€ +2 lift tickets 102€=302€
Riders can join a Snowlegend group (4 to 5 people max with the same level of technique, desire, physical condition and smile).
When she/he wishes during winter and according to the weather conditions.
Get in touch with Didi by email email@example.com or phone 0681970325
The organization is simple and efficient! What a pleasure to live a unique and authentic adventure in the middle of a grandiose panorama!
Gift voucher 5:
It’s possible to reserve 1 a private guide
For quality and safety, Snowlegend prefer to guide groups of maximum 5 riders for couloirs and itineraries. We accept groups of 6 persons for classical itineraries which are Vallons of Chancel or La Meije or Saint Christophe.
|Your group consists of how many people||1 to 2||3||4||5||6|
|Mountain guide price per day||360€||380€||400€||420€||440€|
You have advantageous conditions on ski rental, snow at Snowlegend
* la grave hire Mammut "Avalanche Airbag system".
* hire skis lagrave freeride Rossignol Series7 and Black Ops
* hire skis touring La Grave All Mountain !
* hire skiboots Rossignol Alltrack
* hire snowboard boots Flow double boa, with flex X-treme La Grave
* hire snowboards: Jones, Pogo, Dupraz, Rossignol.
* hire splitboard XV Rossignol, Solution JONES perfect for La Grave
* Wax, edge, p-tex, less 5€ to 10€ by Mathieu skiman.
* Chartreuse, Organic coffee for free.
* Loan of DVA (Avalanche Victim Detector), Element by Mammut (one of the best and easy to use).
* Loan of Rossignol Freeride Helmet (it’s better to wear one), size XS, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, light & comfortable.
* Loan of security bag (25 litres, reinforced back, shovel & probe).
* Loan of harness (compulsory for riding on the glacier area) and very useful for abseiling!
* Possible to leave your gear in the Snowlegend chalet and dry your boots.
These prices don’t include:
Ski pass is 51€ per day from Snowlegend, normal price 55€.
Reduced price for those less than 25 years old: 45€.
Lunch at Chancel Refuge - 2508m or Restaurant at the top - 3200m, or in the village - 1450m, depending on the itineraries!
Great value for money! It’s customary to invite your guide for lunch, thank you in advance!