Family freeride Off-pist experience in La Grave - La Meije La Meije freeride
The Queen Meije rises 3983 meters (13000 feet)
Around this mythic summit, you will find one of the biggest off-piste area in Europe : La Grave-la Meije domain freeride.
Come live an unique freeride experience with a Snowlegend mountain guide. Those days will be memorable and filled with happiness for your family.
You will discover the off-piste technique while riding safely in the middle of a magic panorama. On the agenda : glaciers, huge powder areas, the Vallons de la Meije, the Vallons Chancel, the forest, the couloirs (progress depending on your level and desire). You will learn how to ride well with the good reflexes. We will discuss the safety rules in the mountains, the risk concept, the strategies to put in place to have the right cards in hand and avoid frequent pitfalls.
Required level : to be at ease on red/black slopes
Age : from 12 to 80 years old.
Snowlegend offers rental Rossignol Freeride skis, back country skis (serie 7 or Black Ops) or snowboards/split boards Jones, Rossignol, Pogo or Avalanche airbag Mammut for the children.
And if the children are equipped we will offer the rentals to the parents.
|Number of riders||1 to 2||3||4||5||6||7|
|Mountain guide price per day||350€||365€||380€||395€||410€||425€|
Snowlegend freeride mountain guides in La Grave offer skis, snowboard or avalanche airbag rental for the youngs
Adults get a special prices at Snowlegend freeride shop:
* Rental discount 5€ Rossignol skis - Another Best day in La Grave !
* Rental discount 5€ skis touring La Grave - La Meije
* Rental discount 5€ Rossignol ski boots Alltrack Pro.
* Rental discount 5€ Mammut "Avalanche Airbag".
* Rental discount 5€ boots Flow double boa, XV binding.
* Rental discount 5€ Jones Snowboards: Pogo, Dupraz, Rossignol.
* Rental discount 5€ split board lagrave Xv Rossignol, Jones Solution
* Wax, edge, p-tex, less 5€ to 10€ by Mathieu skiman.
* Free Organic coffee and Chartreuse !
* DVA loan (Avalanche Victim Detector), Barryvox (one of the best and easy to use).
* Loan of Rossignol Freeride Helmet (light and confortable).
* Loan of security bag (25 litres, reinforced back, shovel & probe).
* Loan of harness (compulsory for riding on the glacier area) and very useful for abseiling!
* Possible to leave your gear in the Snowlegend chalet and dry your boots.
These prices don’t include:
* Ski pass, 46€ per day from Snowlegend, normal price 51€.
Reduced price for those less than 25 years old: 39€.
Or buy multi-day ski passes at the desk of the Téléphériques des Glaciers de La Meije:
3 days running or not 147€/49€ per day, 6 days 270€/45€ per day, 10 days 410€/41€, Season pass 889€, Season week 499€
Agreement with Serre Chevalier Valley & Alpe D’Huez: 39€ for day ski pass with your 4 days ski pass or more.
* Lunch at Chancel Refuge - 2508m or Restaurant at the top - 3200m, or in the village - 1450m, depending on the itineraries!
Great value for money! It’s customary to invite your guide for lunch, thank you in advance!
Spoken languages : francais,english,castellano,deutch,italiano