Family freeride experience in La Grave - La Meije Freeride family
Come and enjoy a unique freeride experience with your family in La Grave - La Meije. Come and ride in this legendary domain with your children in complete safety and confidence. A Snowlegend mountain guide will take you with your son, daughter or whole family and together you will have a great time skiing routes specially selected for you by our guides. Because there is nothing better than sharing beautiful descents with those who are important to you, we will accompany you so that you have a great day and have unforgettable memories of this experience in La Grave. Whether your children are ski champions and want to discover this famous resort or you love it and want to share this incredible place with your loved ones in complete safety, at Snowlegend you will find a pro capable of taking you to ski great off-piste runs and have some good chit-chat for the young and old. Our guide will take you to discover the freeride area, its uniqueness, its history, its fauna and during your descents in the most interesting valleys and couloirs adapted to the level and the condition of your group, you will refine your technique and your knowledge of the snow conditions. Your guide will find the right places and pace for you to all have fun.
Level required: Comfortable on red / black slopes.
Age: from 12 to 80 years old.
A little extra: so that you are all at ease, the Snowlegend shop offers free rental of freeride skis or snowboards adapted to the terrain of La Grave or avalanche airbags for the youngest skiers, or if they are already well equipped for the parents. A bonus to bring each other even closer and forge strong bonds between you.
|Your group consists of how many people||1 à 3||4||5||6|
|Mountain guide price per day||360€||380€||400€||420€|
Snowlegend freeride mountain guides in La Grave offer skis, snowboard or avalanche airbag rental for the youngs
You have a preferential rate on services at the Snowlegend chalet
* Rental discount 5€ Rossignol skis - Another Best day in La Grave !
* Rental discount 5€ skis touring La Grave - La Meije
* Rental discount 5€ Rossignol ski boots Alltrack Pro.
* Rental discount 5€ Mammut "Avalanche Airbag".
* Rental discount 5€ boots Flow double boa, XV binding.
* Rental discount 5€ Jones Snowboards: Pogo, Dupraz, Rossignol.
* Rental discount 5€ split board lagrave Xv Rossignol, Jones Solution
* Wax, edge, p-tex, less 5€ to 10€ by Mathieu skiman.
* Free Organic coffee and Chartreuse !
* DVA loan (Avalanche Victim Detector), Barryvox (one of the best and easy to use).
* Loan of Rossignol Freeride Helmet (light and confortable).
* Loan of security bag (25 litres, reinforced back, shovel & probe).
* Loan of harness (compulsory for riding on the glacier area) and very useful for abseiling!
* Possible to leave your gear in the Snowlegend chalet and dry your boots.
These prices don’t include:
* Ski pass is 50€ per day from Snowlegend, normal price 53€.
Reduced price for those less than 25 years old: 40€.
Or buy multi-day ski passes at the desk of the Téléphériques des Glaciers de La Meije:
3 days 153€/51€ per day, 6 days 282€/47€ per day
Agreement inter station (Serre Chevalier & Alpe d’Huez) 40€ for day ski pass with your 6 days ski pass or more.
* Lunch at Chancel Refuge - 2508m or Restaurant at the top - 3200m, or in the village - 1450m, depending on the itineraries!
Great value for money! It’s customary to invite your guide for lunch, thank you in advance!
Spoken languages : francais,english,castellano,deutch,italiano